- Accounting Chair (4) – These chairs will be responsible for helping manage monetary deposits made by PUDM, securing locations for both on-campus and off-campus cannings, and helping to count our weekly cannings.
Campus Relations (3)
- Athletics Outreach Chair – This chair will be responsible for working with the Campus Relations executive to reach out to and incorporate Purdue athletics into PUDM community events. This chair will work to plan all PUDM sports games as well as work with the Athletics Student Council to put on other fundraising events sponsored by individual athletics teams. This chair will be the main point of contact for Athlete Hour at the Marathon.
- Multicultural Outreach Chair – This chair will be responsible for all campus outreach to multicultural groups and international student groups. This chair will lead diversity and inclusivity initiatives to spread PUDM’s mission to parts of campus that have not historically been incorporated.
- Student Life Outreach Chair – This chair will be responsible for reaching out to residence halls to recruit students who live on campus to join PUDM. They will also reach out to other Purdue student organizations to recruit teams for PUDM 2019. While a large focus of this position will be on new students in the Fall, this chair will also work to reach out to older students who still live on campus to promote involvement.
- Development Chair (3) – These chairs will work with the Development executive to strategize how to collect and implement membership data into PUDM events and programming. These chairs will focus on long term growth of the organization and how to best achieve long term goals.
Financial Development (1)
- Financial Strategy Chair – This chair will act as an “assistant” to the Financial Development executive. This position will perform tasks delegated by the executive as they come into play (whether it be research, inventory, etc.). This is a brand new position, so the executive and chair will be developing the pathways of these roles together.
Fraternity, Sorority, and Cooperative Life Outreach (3)
- Cooperative Life Outreach Chair – This chair serves as the liaison between PUDM and Cooperative Houses on campus. This position focuses on securing Cooperative House involvement and helps in the planning of Cooperative themed events if necessary.
- Greek Life Outreach Chair (2) – These chairs serve as the liaison between PUDM and the Greek Life on Purdue’s campus. These positions focus on securing Fraternity and Sorority involvement and help to plan Greek themed events if necessary.
- Fundraising Challenges Chair – This chair creates fundraising challenges for our members to have creative opportunities to raise funds and awareness for Riley Hospital for Children and to keep members engaged throughout the entire year.
- Fundraising Development Chair – This chair will help in analyzing past fundraising efforts and generate new opportunities for our members to become more effective fundraisers who are focused on the kids.
- Fundraising Education Chair – This chair will help in implementing fundraising education within the organization, along with helping to track organization-wide fundraising efforts, and the Fundraising committee attendance.
High School Marathon Relations (4)
- High School Relations Chair (3) – These chairs will help plan, organize, and work with high school mini marathons. They will work with the students in both planning and organizing their marathon both before and during the event.
- High School Relations Secretary Chair – This chair will work with many tasks of leading the committee, organizing information for the committee, and accountability.
- Entertainment Relations Chair – This chair will be in charge of initiating communication and developing relationships with the entertainment acts throughout the year. They will also be in charge of securing these acts and managing them during the marathon.
- Event Operations Chair – This chair will be in charge of the front of house display on the screens during the marathon as well as assisting with the audio and lighting. They will also be in charge of helping to create the slide shows and organize the videos that will be displayed at the marathon.
- Facilities Management Chair – This chair will be in charge of the flow and logistics during the time of the marathon. They will also work closely with the CoRec to plan and manage spaces utilized for the Marathon.
- Logistics Coordination Chair – This position will be in charge of the flow of people at the marathon including check-in, marathon duties, security, and color track rotations. They also will be in charge of helping to create the timeline for the marathon.
- Leadership Development Chair – This chair will head all training and communication workshops for members of the Morale committee. This chair will provide members with tools and how-tos for interacting with participants and other members at the marathon. This chair will also train members to inspire engagement and involvement in PUDM events throughout the year.
- Membership Engagement Chair – This chair will train all Color Captains in the flow and logistics of the Marathon. This chair will give Color Captains the tools to manage and inspire members during the Marathon.
- Membership Management Chair – This chair will work closely with the Morale executive to manage all membership data for the Morale committee. This will include, but is not limited to, event attendance data, managing meeting PowerPoints and activities, and keeping morale committee members accountable throughout the year.
Participant Communications (2)
- Participant Relations Chair – This chair will work closely with the Participant Communications executive to promote participant engagement all year round.
- Team Captain Relations Chair – This chair will work closely with the Participant Communications executive to promote Team Captain engagement all year round. This chair will personally reach out to Team Captains to maintain open lines of communication as well as plan events in hopes of facilitating personal connections between Team Captains and PUDM’s leaders.
Productions Design (2)
- Content Creation Chair – This chair will create material for flyers and graphics for publication and social media to promote PUDM and all org-wide events while utilizing PUDM branding standards. This chair will also take photos and help coordinate photography at PUDM events.
- Merchandise Chair – This chair will brainstorm, devise, and create new PUDM merchandise for events and committees. They will also help coordinate merchandise sales throughout the year and at the marathon.
Productions Media (4)
- Technology Management Chair – This chair is responsible for preparing equipment to broadcast PUDM 2019, as well as produce, manage, and monitor the live video service. They are also in charge of technology use in productions and promotions year-round, as well as assisting the Productions Media executive with website changes.
- Videography Chair (3) – These chairs will be in charge of organizing the videography at all PUDM events, both promotional and otherwise.
Public Relations (2)
- Community Strategy Chair – This chair will work to promote PUDM to the greater Lafayette community, beyond Purdue’s campus.
- On-Campus Strategy Chair – This chair will work to promote PUDM on campus through a variety of methods. This chair will oversee all on-campus promotional weeks and will manage all registration week promotion.
Riley Relations (3)
- Family Relations Chair – This chair is in charge of pairing Riley kids with committees and getting to know the personality of our kids and families on their committee as well as throughout the whole organization.
- Riley Relations Programming Chair – This chair is in charge of planning & creating any special events leading up to marathon for the Riley families. They will also assist in communicating with Riley families and inviting Riley families to any other PUDM events.
- Riley Relations Strategy Chair – This chair will be planning all that will go into the celebration of the families and kids at the marathon. They will also be working on connecting members to families when their specific family is less involved.
Special Events (3)
- Special Events Chair (3) – These chairs will assist the Special Events executive plan and organize special events to raise funds and awareness for PUDM.
Sponsorships In-Kind (3)
- In-Event Sponsorship Chair – This chair will help the Executive to plan and manage the food/catering partners for the Marathon. This chair will assist in contacting, planning with, and stewarding all food donors of PUDM 2019.
- In-Kind Relations Chair – This chair works closely with the Executive to organize the flow of contacting and communicating with businesses and organization. This chair will aid the Executive in creating and pitching large in-kind asks to businesses and aid in the stewardship of partnerships.
- In-Kind Strategy Chair – This chair will help the Executive to plan all Skip-A-Meals and to decide which businesses to contact, both for Skip-A-Meals and Marathon food.
Sponsorships Monetary (2)
- Sponsorship Relations Chair – This chair works closely with the Executive to organize the flow of contacting and communicating with businesses and organization. This chair will aid the Executive in creating and pitching large asks to businesses and aid in the stewardship of partnerships.
- Sponsorship Strategy Chair – This chair works closely with the Executive to ensure relationships amongst our local businesses are maintained. This chair will also aid in the educating of local and nationwide businesses on the benefits of working with PUDM.
- Alumni Relations Chair – This chair will work very closely with the PUDMA Presidential Board to incorporate PUDM alumni in to all major events throughout the year. This chair will work to ensure that the alumni- active member relationship is as strong as it possibly can be.
- Donor Relations Chair – This chair will work with the entire Executive board to make sure that all personal donors are appropriately thanked and appreciated for their contributions to PUDM 2019.
- External Organizations Stewardship Chair – This chair will work with the entire Executive board to make sure that all sponsors, student organizations, and all other external partners are appropriately thanked and appreciated for their contributions to PUDM 2019.
- Internal Stewardship Chair – This chair will work with the Stewardship executive to steward and cater to all of PUDM’s members, at every level of the organization. This chair will work to make sure that members of PUDM, at every level, have the best experience that they possibly can.